My interviews... so far...

I figured it is a good time to share my job search progress. I graduated in May and basically started my job search in May as well. Ih have been on the market for about three months have am really happy with the progress. No offers yet, but lots of interviews. Here's the list of companies: -

Amazon - reject after 1st round.
eBay - reject after 2nd round.
Dell - waiting to hear after 1st round - most probably a reject.
Salesforce.com - reject after 1st round. These guys were a bit weird... they interviewed me for a marketing position and half way through the interview they were like we are actually looking for a general manager, the job description was wrong. I was so mad because all my answers were marketing oriented.
Reply.com - the company decided to close the position. I had 2 rounds with them and they had invited me for a 3rd round.
ReputationDefender - Reject after 5 rounds.
Teachscape - waiting to hear from them after 5 rounds.
Rackscape - 2 rounds and waiting to hear from them.

And there were a few more companies...

Most of these companies were on the West Coast... so if you looking for a job in a tech company... WC is the place to be!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good info as usual. Appreciate your candor. Goodluck in your search and keep us posted

Post a Comment